Biomass Pyrolysis Equipment-Biomass Pyrolysis Continuous Carbonization Machine
1.What is biomass pyrolysis?
Biomass pyrolysis refers to the process of converting biomass into low molecular substances such as charcoal, liquid and gas through thermochemical conversion under the condition of isolating air or supplying a small amount of air. Biomass pyrolysis technology can convert biomass into gas, liquid, solid products, etc. with lower cost and continuous production process, which reduces the volume of biomass and facilitates storage and transportation. At the same time, it can also extract high value-added chemicals from bio-oil.
2.Application fields of biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine
Olten® biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine is a new type of biomass pyrolysis equipment. It is suitable for pyrolysis of biomass in all types of wood forms and can convert logs, sawdust, wood chips, bamboo, coconut husks, rice husks, crop straw and many other products into high value resources. At the same time, it can also be used for pyrolysis treatment of plastics, tires, sludge, domestic waste and electronic waste, etc.
Olten® biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine offer you the possibility to obtain a variety of products, including various bio-oils, bio-char, carbon, charcoal, syngas, etc. Olten® equipment is the perfect choice when you are looking for maximum efficiency.
3.Working principle of biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine
The biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine adopts pyrolysis technology, which can decompose waste plastics and other compounds into gaseous, solid or liquid compounds in an oxygen-free environment. The main body adopts a double-layer main drum structure. When working, the materials that meet the requirements will first enter the inner cylinder for drying and preheating treatment, and then enter the outer cylinder for pyrolysis treatment, and finally obtain tar and charcoal. The whole process is smoke-free and pollution-free, in line with national environmental protection requirements.
4.Advantages of biomass pyrolysis machine of biomass pyrolysis continuous carbonization machine
1. Heating method: The flexible heat utilization method adapts to your needs, such as natural gas, liquefied gas and diesel.
2. High-aluminum refractory castables are used in the interior/inlet/outlet of the combustion chamber, which is resistant to high temperature and has good thermal insulation.
3. Pyrolysis cylinder: It adopts a double-layer structure, all contacts with materials are made of 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion and high temperature.
4. Temperature monitoring points: multiple temperature monitoring points, which can realize accurate temperature measurement through PLC control system.
5. PLC control: advanced automation technology, Siemens PLC S7-1500 controller or Modbus control.
The equipment adopts modular design: it can realize rapid assembly and debugging, so as to adjust to different installation conditions.